Brands Impact is one of the leading events and branding companies in India. It organized the second edition of the Golden Glory Awards 2021 at Hotel Leela, Mumbai on 22nd December 2021 after the first successful edition in 2019.
The awards were signified to recognize and bring ahead the incredible journeys of people, specialists, and companies that are launching upon the path of recognition and achievement with their incredible attainments.
Malaika Arora: The Chief Guest
The gorgeous actress Malaika Arora is one of the fittest actresses of Bollywood. She is also a model, VJ, dancer, and producer. She graced the grand ceremony and being the style goddess she was indeed the excellent fit for these style and glamor awards.
Categories of the Golden Glory Awards
The categories included in Golden Glory Awards were:
- Real Estate
There were special awards for:
- TV Artists
Not limited to these categories, additionally, there will be awards to honor the work of Astrologers, Tarot Card Readers, and Makeup Artists.
View of The Brand Impact Director
The Brands Impact Director Ms. Ankita Singh believes that In the recent past, not numerous Bollywood occasions have occurred, so they intended to make it enormous and with God’s grace it came out to be an incredible achievement.
Aman Yatan Verma was the host of the night. A renowned astrologer from Kolkata, Dr. Sohini Sastri was the guest of honor. He shared the stage with Malaika.
Winners of The Golden Glory Awards
Following are the eminent winners of the Golden Glory Awards.
- Sangeeta Bijlani (Timeless Beauty)
- Esha Deol Takhtani (Actor turned Producer)
- Divya Dutta (Best Actor in Lead Roles)
- Tanisha Mukherjee (Outstanding Debut on OTT)
- Mona Singh (Versatile Actor)
- Aditya Narayan (Most Loved Reality Show Host)
- Urvashi Dholakia (Iconic TV Actor)
- Sayani Gupta ( Best New Age Female Actor)
- Erica Fernandes (Style Diva)
- Shama Sikander (For Advocating Mental Health)
- Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan (Most Admired Offscreen Celebrity Couple)
- Adah Sharma (Most Loved Female Celebrity on Social Media)
- Rasika Duggal (Most Loved Female Lead Actor)
- Sarah Jane Dias (Most Stylish Glamor Icon)
- Mukesh Rishi (Most Versatile Actor in Supporting Roles)
- Anubhav Singh Bassi(Youth Icon)
In Association With
Brands Impact presented the event in association with the World Quality Promotion Council.
- Powered by the Darwin Group of companies
- Co-powered by Toshi Automation Solutions
- Wellness partner_ Ashpveda Pvt. Limited
- Hospitality Partner_ Radisson Resort & Spa Lonavala.
- Food Partner_ Edobo
- Beverage Partner_ Living Liquids
- The Event Partner_ Rudra Events & Wedding Planner.
- Magazine Partner_ Power Corridors
- Health Partner_ Dr. Diabetes
The ceremony concluded with a star-studded Page 3 party. The party had socialites from all around the globe.